Why Yearly Drain Cleaning in El Paso is Crucial
Plumbing issues are every homeowner’s worst nightmare. Not only do clogged toilets or overflowing drains cause a major headache for homeowners, but these types of issues can also end up costing hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in repairs.
One of the easiest ways to avoid costly repairs is to schedule an annual drain cleaning from New Age Plumbing in El Paso, Texas. Check out more ways to see how yearly cleaning may be right for your home.
Benefits of Yearly Drain Cleaning Services in El Paso
If you’re a homeowner looking for ways to keep your home plumbing in pristine working condition, ensuring you stick to a yearly professional drain cleaning schedule is one of the best things you can do for your home. Some of the benefits of annual drain cleaning include:
- Reduced risk of clogged drains and water backup
- Early detection of current or potential problems
- Keep drains clear of debris that can cause erosion
- Monitor old pipes for signs of breakdown and invasion of soil debris
- Enhance the performance and safety of plumbing
Scheduling an annual drain cleaning with a professional plumbing service can help you stay on top of your home’s routine maintenance and avoid potential pitfalls in the future.
How to Prepare for Annual Drain Cleaning
If you’ve scheduled your annual drain cleaning in El Paso, then there are a few important steps you should take to prepare for the big day. These steps include:
- Clearing the path for workers to bring equipment in and to access drains within the home
- Remove any standing water or built-up sewage waste
- Double check plumbing fixtures to provide the plumbing crew with detailed information
- Ask questions! If you have questions about the cleaning process, how annual drain cleaning can benefit your home, and more, don’t hesitate to ask the professionals
What to Expect from Annual Drain Cleaning
While it may seem fairly straightforward as to what to expect from scheduling drain cleaning services with a professional plumbing service, there are a few things you should expect throughout the process. The first is to research and hire a professional plumbing service. For drain cleaning in the El Paso area, the team at New Age Plumbing is always on hand to give you a helping hand.
Once you’ve scheduled an appointment with a reputable company, the next step involves discussion of the drainage system and any ongoing issues with your plumbing. Once the cleaning begins, the first step is a thorough evaluation followed by a quick setup before the cleaning begins.
Once the cleaning begins, the team uses a variety of plumbing methods, including hydro jetting, manual drain snakes, and motorized drain snakes, to flush out debris, clear blockages, and leave drains clean and operational.
Tips on Keeping Drains Clog-Free
While yearly drain maintenance is an important part of maximizing plumbing efficiency in your home, ensuring drains are kept clean and clog-free in between annual drain cleaning in El Paso can help extend the lifespan of your plumbing system. To keep your drains in good working condition, make sure to follow these simple tips to keep your drains clog-free:
- Dispose of all food waste in the trash or compost, not in the sink
- Install drain guards or strainers in problem areas
- Don’t overuse toilet paper, and avoid flushing any other paper products or feminine hygiene products down the toilet
- Stick to a routine drain cleaning schedule
- Install a garbage disposal
- Avoid bathing pets inside
El Paso Drain Cleaning
If you’re interested in scheduling a professional drain cleaning for your home, contact the team at New Age Plumbing today for more information on our drain cleaning services or to schedule a cleaning for your home.